Year-to-date, MLS reports that 27 three-bedroom condos in Cambridge have SOLD in 2011 in the price range $675,000 to $825,000.
A few observations about these 27 3-bedroom condo sale events in Cambridge in 2011:
- 16 of the 27 are townhouse style units.
- 12 of the 27 are newly renovated or new construction.
- 23 of the 27 feature parking for at least one car.
- Average living area 1,693 square feet.
- 11 of the 27 SOLD between $675,000 and $705,000.
- 13 of the 27 SOLD between $750,000 and $799,000.
- 3 SOLD between $800,000 and $825,000.
- Average days on market - 52 days.
- Average price per square foot $454.
- Average list price $753,696.
- Average sale price $744,056.
- 2 in Riverside neighborhood
- 5 in North Cambridge neighborhood
- 6 in Cambridgeport neighborhood
- 6 in Mid Cambridge neighborhood
- 8 in Peabody neighborhood
It is fascinating to see that the 3-br offerings in the 675 to 825 price range tend to gather into two price ranges (high 600s and high 700s) and that just over half the offerings are townhouses and just under half are newly renovated.
I would be happy to share with you additional thoughts and insights about these sale events and be of assistance to you with buying or selling
If you are considering buying or selling real estate in Cambridge or Somerville, I am here to help. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-733-8937. I am a Harvard graduate, a Cambridge resident and a top broker in Cambridge & Somerville since 1999.