River Court - 10 Rogers Street - is a concierge elevator building in East Cambridge overlooking the Charles River and Boston. Completed in 1989, there are 166 units on 14 floors. Residences facing the Charles enjoy views of the River and Boston.
- Many units feature in-unit laundry and a balcony
- Some units have fireplaces
- Common landscaped courtyard with fountain and common rooftop terrace
- There is an exercise room and indoor lap pool
- Residents may reserve a function room as well as a guest suite
- There is garage parking
CLICK HERE to see units currently listed at River Court - 10 Rogers Street
MLS reports seven unit sales at River Court in 2017.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SALE EVENTS AT RIVER COURT IN 2017.
There were no 1-bedroom sales reported in MLS at River Court in 2017.
CLICK HERE to see the five 2-bedroom sales at River Court in 2017.
• Unit 520 sold for $960,000 - $794 a square foot and $15,000 over the list price of $945,000.
• Unit 1001 sold for $970,000 - $866 a square foot and $20,001 over the list price of $949,999.
• Unit 1120 sold for $1,075,000 - $889 a square foot and $95,000 below the list price of $1,170,000.
• Unit PH19 sold for $1,100,000 - $752 a square foot and $250,000 below the original list price of $1,350,000.
• Unit 1118 sold for $1,462,000 - $850 a square foot and $33,000 below the original list price of $1,495,000.
CLICK HERE to see the two 3-bedroom sales at River Court in 2017.
• Unit 321 sold for $1,275,000 - $798 a square foot and $25,000 over the list price of $1,250,000.
• Unit 1102 sold for $1,650,000 - $1,001 a square foot and $100,000 over the list price of $1,550,000.
• No one-bedroom unit sales in the building in 2017.
• For a two-bedroom unit in the building in 2017, the average price per square foot was $831.
• For a three bedroom in the building in 2017 the average price per square foot was $900.
CLICK HERE for information on 2016 sales at River Court.
I help buyers buy and sellers sell in Cambridge and Somerville, MA. Here to help you. Let's talk.
Call me at 617-733-8937 or email me.
See frequently asked questions and my answers to them at AskCharlesCherney.com
Check out the Cambridge Somerville Buy Sell Report at CharlesCherneyBuySellReport.com